Tuesday 18 August 2009

blast from the past!- polly pocket


I really love it when i find things from my childhood around the house unexpectedly. Like today when i was hoovering i found a little polly pocket down the edge of the carpet where it meets the skirting board, i have no idea how it got there as i wasn't even in the house i live in now when i would be young enough to play with polly pockets but it did make me think about how great the polly pocket clock was which i now wish i never threw away but at least i have little polly........ maybe i could use this as inspiration for a shoot....hhmmm! maybe. You'll have to come back and see if  my Miss polly find results in a shoot. I think i like the challenge of turning a childish toy into a styling result that could be related into clothing that older women would want to buy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment