Wednesday 2 December 2009

video styling


I've styled for a small fashion Video before but was really excited to be asked to style for a video that wanted to play around with experimental shots and was going to take place in a really cool location with fun props. As i always find it easier to experiment when there is a layed back atmosphere.

The shoot lived up to the expectation in my head when the model (The lovely Rebecca Davison) and i turned up to find a series 1 land rover accompanied by many years of mud and rust which really worked with the barn location.

Unfortunately i can't show you the video just yet as it is still being edited but here are some stills that i took myself.

The shots are not photeshoped just yet but i'm really happy with the photography as i took them myself :)

Hope you enjoy and let me know your comments

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment